Suggestions
What about old business system? When you RP for the business?
[Image: uZtAcjD.png]

Special giftbox for the server opening would be cool.

i'd suggest to use money to changename's spending
example 3,000 per level or higher per level
marshawn kilo

READ IMPORTANT :

My suggestion will change server in a better direction I'am sure, I'am aware that admins are trying to satisfy players but I think right now it's going the wrong way, and I'll explain why.

Remove gang lockers that gangs are getting free weapons which makes arms dealer / matsrunning completely useless ...
Remove decidated player locker because same reason as above ^^
Make only Gold VIP+ for free guns
Reduce /getmats to 250mats per run , 350 SVIP and 450GVIP
Make Arms Dealer be able to sell shotgun(400mats) , deagle (3k mats), spas12(14k mats) , GOLD VIP+ feature (tec9,uzi)

This will make more gang scene and gameplay more interesting because people like to grind to get weapons and get tilted when loosing it and keep grinding , like this, you die = run to gang locker and get all shit free (Same for dedicated player longue) ... Let gang members and everyone non faction/non GVIP grind to get that weapon and make it for themself or buy for someone, because that's fun , not this...

If this is not implemented very soon server is going wrong direction... Because achieving things gives player sensation of beign proud and that SPAS12 or sniper that u matrunned ur ass off to get will feel good in your hand... Getting stuff free from lockers and making arms dealer / materials useless will be biggest mistake ever if this is not done ASAP.

(02-22-2020, 05:41 PM)Sett Deadwood Wrote: READ IMPORTANT :

My suggestion will change server in a better direction I'am sure, I'am aware that admins are trying to satisfy players but I think right now it's going the wrong way, and I'll explain why.

Remove gang lockers that gangs are getting free weapons which makes arms dealer / matsrunning completely useless ...
Remove decidated player locker because same reason as above ^^
Make only Gold VIP+ for free guns
Reduce /getmats to 250mats per run , 350 SVIP and 450GVIP
Make Arms Dealer be able to sell shotgun(400mats) , deagle (3k mats), spas12(14k mats) , GOLD VIP+ feature (tec9,uzi)

This will make more gang scene and gameplay more interesting because people like to grind to get weapons and get tilted when loosing it and keep grinding , like this, you die = run to gang locker and get all shit free (Same for dedicated player longue) ... Let gang members and everyone non faction/non GVIP grind to get that weapon and make it for themself or buy for someone, because that's fun , not this...

If this is not implemented very soon server is going wrong direction... Because achieving things gives player sensation of beign proud and that SPAS12 or sniper that u matrunned ur ass off to get will feel good in your hand... Getting stuff free from lockers and making arms dealer / materials useless will be biggest mistake ever if this is not done ASAP.
I understand your pov but I feel like it won't help, first of all gang members need to have weapons in their lockers, but the real question is which... in real life you can get a pistol in no time, shotguns are legal anyway icly so that's fine as well, but if we're going to be realistic neither cops nor gang members run around with m4 or spas while they're on patrol, in 90 percent of cases it's pistol, sometimes shotgun(for police) excluding SWAT(and similar stuff) which infact do use some better guns... so if you want to make it proper with the guns you'd have to reduce all police officers and gang members to deagles/shotguns and for civilians it should be very hard to get guns...

With all that said, you have to understand that the big majority of the players here are actually old players which grinded for their stuff for years  and already had thousands of hours here... so we're already grinding....

I'm staying neutral with this idea since I don't even use guns in game.. or at least there was no need to use them.

Make unavailable for faction members to give/sell weapons to non faction players and make spas12&sniper available at arms dealer level 5 for 50-60k materials ... This is awesome ideaaa.. matsrunnin will be active also arms dealer job, add this pls

If you want people to actually roleplay, make roleplay little more intresting I believe, probably add spraycan system for both official and unofficial gangs, so they can roleplay their theme a bit better maybe, also introduce lock breakin kind of thing, so people will have to actually hotwire the car before they can use anyone's car, and one thing that I myself would love to have around is the fully functional poker system.