Admin Conduct

fYspi3Fr2u5mAmsiQusnUUwLKBdiuj4APaRyxEsz

Hey everyone, just wanted to come at you with a quick topic of discussion and sort of a clarification regarding some of our recent changes.

The new Zero Tolerance Policy in effect revolving rulebreaking on the server I believe has been an improvement and gone well so far. However I do understand how some people may feel about it, and wanted to bring up something brought to my attention. 

Administrative conduct, actions, and responsibilities are to be of utmost importance for our team here at NGG. With that being said, some may feel that if you're an admin that nothing can happen to you, and you can get away with anything. I'd just like to clarify that if any player here has specific issues with our admin team, whether it be any of the things previously mentioned or anything else that you feel is unjust or have been treated unfairly, our Admin Personnel team will take it very seriously and be ensuring that things like that don't go under the rug. 

If you feel like an admin issue is being resolved poorly, or unfairly... Feel free to contact myself. 

We have a new Director of Admin Personnel Jenny, who was previously an EA on NGG V2 and is going to be helping out with restructuring and molding the admin team to what it should be. I'll be working with her to make sure your concerns are heard and diligently dealt with in regards to problems you may have with our admins. 

Lastly, I just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone showing their support recently, i'm very grateful to be apart of this community and hope we can move forward towards a brighter future.

-Ian

Edited by Jason

Nai Chaos

Assistant Executive Director

discord.png

ian#0949

[email protected]

chaos signature.png

• Like 2

Love to see it, Hope to see things get back to normal❤️ 

Edited by Robby Mercer

I think this is one important step to take in order to build a community. 

To be completely honest, this was one of the main things that brought NGG V1 down.

Great initiative. 

EDIT: Just want to make it clear, I was an administrator on the first NGG in all of the departments, so I know it really lacked in this department.

Edited by Korsakoff

• Like 1

Also another thing to clarify, there was an instance recently in which a merger was going to happen between a few factions and it didn't exactly go as planned. I wanted to formally apologize for how things went here, and remind those involved that this would be another thing you could bring up to me or AP, so that we can better handle these situations in the future. We want to work more on player freedom from game affairs so that you can have good roleplay experiences without needing DGA for every little thing, and i'm going to be working with all DGA staff to fix those issues and review all current policies to see what change we can make. Thanks.

Nai Chaos

discord.png

ian#0949

[email protected]

chaos signature.png

I once got written up for trolling someone who made a complaint against me when I was a senior admin. I still don't agree with it, but regardless, if this will be done with every admin who steps out of line, I welcome that one thousand percent

3 minutes ago, Nai said:

Also another thing to clarify, there was an instance recently in which a merger was going to happen between a few factions and it didn't exactly go as planned. I wanted to formally apologize for how things went here, and remind those involved that this would be another thing you could bring up to me or AP, so that we can better handle these situations in the future. We want to work more on player freedom from game affairs so that you can have good roleplay experiences without needing DGA for every little thing, and i'm going to be working with all DGA staff to fix those issues and review all current policies to see what change we can make. Thanks.

As someone who used to lead one of those factions, the most disappointing thing was that not all parties involved were properly consulted. I'm happy with how it was resolved. For those who think otherwise, it's not only about what you want, you also have to consider what's best for everyone. A good leader knows they can't please everyone, but they can certainly try their best.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jolito Tapia said:

Snitch

this aint the streets brotha.. its a game...

Nai Chaos

discord.png

ian#0949

[email protected]

chaos signature.png

Just reported to you on Discord. Let's see how "deep" this is investigated against an admin for their misconduct. 

pepe sergeant manal shaikh reporting onduty.

Sergeant of Patrol and Field Training Officer at Los Santos Police Department.

Former Lieutenant of Emergency Medical Service department of Los Santos Fire & Medics Department &

Former Senior Officer of the Patrol Division & Traffic Enforcement Unit member of Los Santos Police Department.

Former Director of Secret Service for the Government of San Andreas under late President Isaac Blackwood.